- Make sure your internet service is running properly and no other devises will be tying up your service during your exam time.
- Make sure you take all necessary breaks before you start your exam (restroom, drink and/or food breaks).
- Have all approved items out and on your desk before you start your exam (for example: scratch paper, pencil, calculator, etc.).
- Make sure your room lighting is bright with the light source in front of you and not behind you.
- Stay in view of your web cam at all times during the exam.
- Do not get up from your desk during the exam.
- Do not attempt to get any approved items out from a bag or your desk after you have started your exam.
- Do not use your phone or any other device during the exam.
- Do not talk to anyone or yourself during the exam (i.e. don't read the questions out loud).
- No sudden movements. You should be focused on your screen and not moving during your exam.
- Do not attempt to open other browser tabs or view sites outside of your exam.
- Do not change any computer settings after you have started your exam.