Paper-based exam service is reserved for show your work requiring formula. equations, graphing, etc.
1. Please ensure you save your exam as a PDF.
2. Open the Schedule Exams tool in your course and select the + New exam button.
3. For paper-based exams, select the Create New Exam option
Remember to use the following exam title example EDUC 1000-090 Exam 1
4. Select Written Exam in the first box, complete the remaining details and then attach your exam as a PDF in the attachments box. Select the continue button at the bottom.
You may submit your exam setting prior to attaching the final PDF. Exam Service will reach out to you.
5. Edit your permitted items and notes to students and proctor (if needed) on the next two pages.
6. On the Proctor Settings page, select the Institution Testing Centers only then continue.
7. The last page is a confirmation page to review your settings then you can confirm.
Your exam will be in a pending status until the Exam Services team can confirm all required parameters are met. Once it has been approved, your students will have access schedule a day and time in the UOnline Center
Now it is time to communicate with your students that the scheduling window is open for their exam(s). *
* Students schedule their time slots through the same Schedule Exams link in the course navigation list.
Students will be referred back to you for questions regarding when they can schedule their exam(s).