Zoom's Immersive View recreates the feel of an in-person class or conference room by placing up to 25 participants on a single virtual background. To learn more about this feature, and how to enable it in your meetings, click the URL linked below.
Articles in this section
- How do I create my University of Utah Zoom account?
- How do I create a University of Utah HIPAA-compliant Zoom account?
- How do I activate my Zoom account in Canvas?
- What is Focus Mode?
- What is Immersive View?
- How can I checkout a Zoom Webinar or Large Meeting license?
- How do I host a Zoom meeting?
- How do I sign into the desktop or mobile Zoom app?
- How do I update to the latest version of Zoom?
- How do I find my local Zoom recording on my computer?