1. Any changes to exam details/settings after you have imported it into Schedule Exams must be avoided.
2. Dates: The Schedule Exams tool requires you to use both the “Available From” and “Until” dates in your Canvas quiz in order to properly establish the available date range for students to take the exam. Changes after import will be denied due to scheduling and time restriction conflicts.
Any change of a date after the quiz is imported into the Schedule Exams tool will cause a conflict with student scheduling options and lock out those already scheduled.
3. A two day examination window minimum is required for all exams scheduled in the UOnline Center due to limited seating and to ensure all students have the opportunity to schedule a time slot within reason.
4. Quiz time limit: The quiz “Time Limit” must never be changed once it is set and imported into the Schedule Exams tool. Doing so will restrict scheduling options for students using the UOnline Center by causing reservation, seating and time limit conflicts.
Quiz time limits must be set within a reasonable duration. Excessive time limits lock up reservation and seating opportunities for students in the UOnline Center. Excessive time limits will be reset.
5. Changes to exam content (questions) DO NOT affect this process. Only settings cannot be changed after the import process.
For necessary post setup adjustments or changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.