To learn how to embed a video into Canvas follow the steps outlined below:
1) Go into your assignment and click the Start Assignment button.
2) Go into the Text Entry tab.
3) Add Your Video
- Insert your cursor in the editor where you want the video to be embedded and locate the "Embed Kaltura Media" icon in the rich content editor tool bar. Click this icon to create a new video or search for existing videos in your account.
4) Create or Find your Video
- Click Embed next to the video you would like to embed on the page.
Note: You can click the gear icon to the left of the Embed button if you want to choose from different player sizes or choose a player that allows viewers to download the video.
5) View Embedded Video
- After you have selected the video, a video thumbnail will be embedded on the page.
6) Click Submit Assignment