The Marriott Library provides a variety of video and audio resources for classroom and online course use.
UEN also provides videos available for streaming within UEN's site and can be linked to Canvas courses or downloaded for later use.
Other, free online resources and pay-for services are available as well.
View the Library Guide for Streamed Video to learn how:
- Streamed Media
- Streaming Databases at the Marriott Library
- Adding Library Streaming Video to Your Course
- Utah Educational Network
- Other Streaming Resources
- Options for Using Film in Courses
New Embed Code For On and Off-Campus Viewing
<iframeheight='530' frameborder='0' style='border:1px solid #ddd;' width='660'
allowfullscreen allow="encrypted-media"> </iframe>
Replace the blue text with the URL for the Film on Demand.
Instructions For Students Viewing Off-Campus
- Navigate to the University VPN information page for more information on how to connect to the VPN.
- To use the VPN on a mobile device, students must use the Cisco AnyConnect app, available on Google Play or the Apple App Store. Palo Alto Global does not have a mobile option.
- Log-in information for the VPN is as follows:
- Access the Canvas page again with the video (you may need to refresh the page).