1. Click the pencil icon next to your video to access the Edit screen.
2. Click the Captions tab, then Edit Captions.
3. Review each section for accuracy. To edit text, click in the box and edit. To add another section, click on the "plus" indicator.
4. Click Save. In addition to editing text, the following functions are available:
- Timestamps - if there is overlapping time, the system highlights the overlapping time.
- Search and Replace Text - enter the search term, then the replacement term and click Replace.
- Add Speaker ID - Select rows and add the speaker ID in the Add Speaker to selected items.
- Auto Scroll Text - Check auto scroll to auto scroll the text when playing the media.
- Go back 5 seconds or Fast forward 5 seconds
- Revert Changes - reverts to the last saved changes.
NOTE: If you would like to disable the captions on your video, click on the pencil icon next to your video to access the Edit Screen and click the Captions tab. Then, click the "X" button under the Actions column to delete the caption file. You may want to download a copy of the caption file prior to deleting in case you want to add the captions back to your video at a later time. Use the down arrow button to download a copy of the file.