To activate Zoom in your Courses follow thee steps.
- Navigate to the course you'd like to set up your zoom meeting in. Click the "Settings" tab, then click Navigation.
NOTE: You will need to go through this process for each course you teach in order to have the Zoom link available to you and your students in that course.
- Scroll down to the bottom and find Zoom in the list.
- Select the three dots to the right of Zoom and select "Enable." This will move Zoom to the top of the page.
- Scroll back to the bottom and click "Save"
NOTE: If you forget to click save this change will NOT take effect.
- Find Zoom in the course navigation and select it.
You may see this screen. If you do, click "Authorize".
The first time you click the Zoom link it may ask you to login with your University of Utah credentials.
NOTE: If you have previously set up an account with zoom through the University of Utah, you may need to navigate to the zoom website (outside of Canvas) and log out of that account, then follow these steps again to connect your unID to the Institutional Zoom account.