To publish your video to a Mediaspace playlist:
1) Go to mediaspace.utah.edu
- Select the Login button and use your UNID and CIS credentials to login.
3) Open My Media
- After clicking on your name, select My Media from the drop-down menu.
4) Checkmark and Select Add to Playlist
- Click the checkbox next to the video you would like to add to a playlist. Select Add to Playlist from the Actions drop-down menu.
5) Create New Playlist or Add to Existing
- To add the video(s) to a new playlist, enter the title of the playlist in the top field and click the Create button, add a check mark next to the title. To add the video(s) to an existing playlist, add a checkmark in the box next to the title. Click the Save button after selection.
6) Pull share link for playlist.
- Click on the 3-line button and then click My Playlists
- Locate your playlist on the My Playlist page and click the share button for that playlist.
- Copy Share Watch Link at the top of the page.NOTE: You must publish any video that you add to the playlist as "unlisted" before it will show up on the watch link. Instructions for publishing videos as unlisted can be found at the linke below (steps 1-5).https://support.tlt.utah.edu/hc/en-us/articles/360016194092-How-do-I-create-a-sharing-link-or-embed-code-in-Mediaspace-
7) Rearrange order of playlist videos.
- Go to the My Playlist page and click the edit button on the playlist you want to edit.
- Under the My Playlist column, put your cursor over the Move Position button and drag the video to your preferred position in the playlist.
Watch the Video Tutorial:
Publish your Video to a Mediaspace Playlist