Once you have you video uploaded into Media space you will want to share it with students. To do this you must have either a share link or an embed code. To do this follow the steps below.
To create a sharing link or embed code in Mediaspace:
1) Go to mediaspace.utah.edu
- Select the Login button and use your UNID and CIS credentials to login.
3) Open My Media
- After clicking on your name, select My Media from the drop-down menu.
4) Checkmark and Select Publish
- Click the checkbox next to the video you would like to publish. Select Publish from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Click the Unlisted option and then the Save button.
6) Click the Video Title
- Click on the video title to enter the video's media page.
- The Details tab will be opened by default, select the Share tab. To link to the Media page, copy the URL and paste anywhere. To generate embed code, click the Embed tab and copy the code. This code can be used to embed the video on an external site.