If you have several related videos you would like your students to watch consecutively than you might want to consider creating a video playlist. To do so, follow the steps below.
To create a playlist in a Canvas course:
1) Go to Media Gallery
- Go to your Canvas course and select Media Gallery from the course left-hand navigation.
2) Select Edit
- From the hamburger button on the right-hand side, select Edit from the drop-down menu.
3) Select Playlists
- The Details tab will be opened by default, click the Playlists tab.
4) Select Create New
- Select the Create New button and Manual Playlist from the drop-down menu.
5) Create a Manual Playlist
- A box will appear for you to create a playlist. For the first step enter a required Title, the Description and Tags field are optional.
6) Add Media
- Next add media by clicking the Add button next to each video you want in the playlist. To rearrange the video order, hover over the six-dot icon, click and drag the video to the correct spot.
Note: Only media that is published to the course Media Gallery can be added to a playlist.
7) Select Save
Watch a Video Tutorial: