To add collaborators to your video in MediaSpace:
1) Go to mediaspace.utah.edu
2) Log In
- Select the Log In button and use your UNID and CIS credentials.
3) Open My Media
4) Click the Gray Pencil Icon
- Click the Gray Pencil icon next to the video you would like to edit.
- The Details tab will be opened by default. Select the Collaboration tab and click +Add Collaborators button.
6) Add Collaborator
- To search for a collaborator, type their UNID or first and last name into the Enter a Collaborator field. Select their name from the dropdown that appears. Use the Permissions checkboxes to give the user the necessary permissions and click Add.
Note: The user must have logged into their My Media account at least once prior to searching in order for their name to appear in the database.
- Co-Editor permission allows the user to edit, cut and trim the video they are being added to. In order for the added user to find the video in their My Media account they will need to follow these steps.
- Co-Publisher permission allows the user to publish the video anywhere within Canvas. Editing permissions are not granted with this alone. In order for the added user to find the video in their My Media account they will need to follow these steps.
Watch a Video Tutorial:
Add Collaborators to your Video in MediaSpace