Adobe Spark is a free online and mobile graphic design app that will allow you to share Videos, Pages, and Posts right from within your favorite browser. Spark lets you share posts (images) to share with the world.
There are several ways to share a Spark Post.
- How do I share my Spark creation?
- Video: How to Share Adobe Spark Projects
- Privacy and Publishing: Who can see my project?
- Can I host Spark content on my own server?
- Share Spark assets in Creative Cloud Libraries
Sharing in Canvas
Your instructor will provide the requirements for how to submit the assignment where you will submit an Adobe Spark asset. Options for the Online Submission type can be: Website URL, Media Recording, or File Upload. But first, it is crucial to log in using your university credentials when you will be uploading Spark projects to Canvas assignments and discussions. Follow these steps to ensure success:
Log in to Adobe Spark
- Go to Adobe Spark. Click Log in with school account.
- When the Sign-in request opens, enter your uNID email (firstname.lastname@example.org)and select continue.
- Select Company or School Account.
- You may be prompted to use your CIS login. Enter your university ID and password. Click Log in.
NOTE: From Adobe Spark, students are able to Create a project, Publish and Share links to graphics and web pages, or download .png or .jpg versions of graphics and mp4 versions of videos. These file formats can then be uploaded, as enabled by an instructor, to an assignment. In addition, all digital assets can be directly shared with a Canvas assignment via the Turn in to Canvas option in Adobe Spark.
Submitting a Canvas Assignment with Website URL
- Follow the "Log in to Adobe Spark" directions above.
- Share your project on the Adobe Spark site.
- Once your project is complete, click Publish and Share in your project.
- Wait until the application finishes processing your Spark project. Spark will provide a link to it.
- Select Copy. Go back to your assignment in Canvas and paste the Website URL box.
- Click Submit Assignment.
Posting to Canvas Discussion
- Ensure that you have logged in to Adobe Spark with the school account.
- Got to the discussion topic where you will submit a Spark project.
- Select Reply in the discussion topic. This will reveal the Rich Content Editor in the reply box.
- Click on Adobe Spark or find it by clicking on the Plug icon. If it isn't there, click on View All and find it in the All Apps window.
- Review the thumbnails of your Spark projects. Click once on the one you wish to embed in the discussion and click on the Attach option.
- How to Reply to a Discussion as a Student
- How to Attach a File to a Discussion as a Student
- How to Embed an Image as a Student
Collaborating on a Canvas Group Project
One member of the group will upload the file or URL to the assignment using the directions in "Submitting a Canvas Assignment" described above. The individual will get a reminder message that the submission will count for everyone in their group.