As an instructor, SpeedGrader allows you to view and grade student assignment submissions in one place using a simple point scale or complex rubric. Canvas accepts a variety of document formats and even URLs as assignment submissions. Some document assignments can be marked up for feedback directly within the submission. You can also provide feedback to your students with text or media comments.
You can use SpeedGrader to
- Sort submissions by student and hide student names for anonymous grading
- View submission details for each student, including resubmitted assignments
- Use rubrics to assign grades
- Leave feedback for your students
- Track your grading progress and hide assignments while grading
- View submissions in moderated assignment
Listed below are links to numerous guides about using SpeedGrader and what the latest feature updates include.
- SpeedGrader Overview
- How do I Use SpeedGrader?
- How do I Use a Rubric to Grade Submissions in SpeedGrader?
- How do I Leave Feedback Comments for Student Submissions in SpeedGrader?
- How do I Add Annotated Comments in Students Submissions Using DocViewer in SpeedGrader?
- Instructor Guides for SpeedGrader