Schedule Exam At Least One Week Before Exam Date
Regarding Exam Fees
- The UOnline Center, located in the University of Utah Marriott Library, and the Sandy Campus will proctor exams for UofU students free of charge.
- Students who schedule their exams with other proctors will be responsible for any fees.
Setting Your Location
Make sure your location (address) is correct so you can find proctors in your area when scheduling your exams.
A. CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS
1. Login to the Canvas course.
2. Click on the Schedule Exams link in the course navigation menu.
2. In the next window, click on your name in the upper right corner and select settings. This will take you to the Profile Settings where you will confirm your complete address in the Location text box.
3. When your address is updated, you are ready to schedule your exam date(s) and time(s). To do so, return to the Schedule Exams link to refresh your Schedule Exams tool view.
B. SCHEDULE AN EXAM
1. Login to your Canvas course.
2. Click Schedule Exams on the left side.
3. Find the exam you will be taking and select the green Choose a Proctor button
4. In the Select Session Type window, choose your option of University of Utah, Full Proctor List or Online Proctor - ProctorU.
5. Once a proctor has been selected, you will be prompted to pick a date within the exam window and a time of day to take the exam.
10. Click on the drop-down under Choose a Time and select a time.
11. You will see your name and email address under Who is taking this exam? Scroll down to the Exam guideline acknowledgement.
12. The Exam guideline acknowledgement reads, "1. I understand that I must bring a student ID", so click on the box to the left of I agree to follow the above guidelines to continue.
13. Click the Complete Registration button.