The Gradebook helps instructors and teaching assistants easily view and enter grades for students. Depending on the Grade Display Type under the assignment settings, grades for each assignment can be viewed as points, percentage, complete or incomplete, GPA scale, or letter grade.
Only graded assignments, graded discussions, graded quizzes, and graded surveys that have been published display in the Gradebook. Assignments, discussions, quizzes and surveys set to Not Graded are not included.
Listed below are links to numerous guides about using the Gradebook in Canvas.
- How do I Use the Gradebook?
- How do I Enter and Edit Grades in the Gradebook?
- What do the Icons and Colors Mean in the Gradebook?
- How do I Mute or Unmute an Assignment in the Gradebook?
- How do I Download Grades from the Gradebook?