Students can download streaming videos in Canvas for offline viewing if the professor or instructor for the course has made those videos available for download:
If a video has been made available, the student uses the following set of instructions to download the file.
GO TO MEDIA GALLERY
- Click Media Gallery on the left-hand navigation for a Canvas course.
SELECT A VIDEO
- From the listings in the MEDIA GALLERY, click on a video thumbnail or name to select a video that has been made available for download.
- A details page for the video opens.
- Click on the Download button below the video.
- The video is moved to whatever location you store downloaded files on your computer.