Respondus is a Windows application that allows instructors to batch upload quiz questions into Canvas. UEN, the Utah Education Network, provides a license to all higher education faculty in Utah to use Respondus.
The password for Respondus expires each year on July 31. When you attempt to use Respondus after July 31, you will be prompted to enter the new password. Please follow the instructions below to receive the new Respondus password.
- Go to www.uen.org/highered/.
- Select Respondus under Tools for Higher Ed.
- Contact Teaching & Learning Technologies and provide your uNID to receive a username and password.
- Log in with the username and password provided by TLT in step 3.
- The new Respondus password appears in bold below Institution Name and Local Contact.
- Enter the new password in Respondus.