COMMON - CENTRALLY MANAGED IT RESOURCES FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH CAMPUS
- Virtual Desktop Software (VDI) – This is software available remotely to be run on desktop computers, thin clients, and laptops. For example, UofU students can access specialized software such as Maple, SASS, and ArcGIS though the Marriott Library's Computer Labs & Services.
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Software – The Office of Software Licensing provides Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office for UofU faculty and students to download directly to their computers.
- Qualtrics - Campus-wide licensing for an enterprise grade survey, analysis, and reporting platform (coming soon).
- UIT Box Storage – Faculty and students each have 1 Terabyte of storage available through UIT Box. Go to https://box.utah.edu and login using your uNID and password.
- Video capture and streaming – Schools and Colleges from the Central Campus have access to the video capture and streaming services managed by Teaching & Learning Technologies. See https://mediaspace.utah.edu. The Health Sciences Campus has access to the video capture and streaming services offered by the Eccles Health Sciences Library, https://library.med.utah.edu/video/.
- Audio-Visual Installation Services – Audio-Visual Installation Services under Teaching & Learning Technologies (TLT) provides classroom technology installations and consultation for audiovisual installations to faculty, staff, and departments. Faculty and staff can easily obtain a consultation to determine the audiovisual needs of their department learning spaces, Custom Technology Installation. The TLT Knowledge Center has a list of the Standard A/V Installation Specifications for base, mid and high-level audiovisual learning spaces along with associated costs.
- Unified Print Management for Computer Labs – TBD
- Networking Infrastructure for Campus through University Information Technology (UIT)
- Wireless Internet Connectivity through University Information Technology (UIT)