**Please Bookmark this page for future reference**
Scantron Scoring Services is comprised of processing and scoring completed scantron sheets and generating statistical reports for your exams. This service is available to University of Utah faculty members and graduate student teachers.
I. How do I order Scantron sheets?
You have two options for purchasing Scantron sheets. Exam Services will not supply Scantron sheets.
1. Sheets can be ordered directly from the Scantron Corporation. (Purchase Card Required)
2. You can purchase sheets in the Campus Store at the educational supplies desk.
Now Availability in the Campus Stor
Scantron Sheet Information:
Please order form number 221666 only. (Our service is restricted to this version)
II. Do I have to pay for Scantron Scoring Services?
What you’re paying for:
- Base Fee: Covers machine costs, scoring process and generating reports with a typical two business day turn around. $5.00 fixed fee.
- Scanning Fee: Cost per sheet = $.10 (e.g. 40 sheets = $4.00).
- Rush Order (Optional): For return service within one business day for an additional $10.00.
How to pay for it: Scantron_Scoring_Service_Order_Form.pdf
- Enter your departmental chartfield number in the appropriate box on the order form.
- Enter an accurate scantron sheet count in the appropriate box on the order form.
- Check the “Rush Order” box to have your service returned within one business day. $10 fee.
- We generate a Campus Order and email a copy back to your billing contact.
Here is a Sample of a completed Scantron Scoring Services Order Form for your reference.
Please fill out every field in the Instructor box. Incomplete forms will be returned to be completed before service is offered.
III. Where do I send completed Scantron sheets after administering an exam?
**You must send a "KEY" scantron sheet along with
the bundle of completed scantron sheets and your order form**
Campus Mail or Hand Delivered:
IV. After processing, how do I get my scantron sheets back?
Two options for return service. (Invoicing information will be returned to billing contact)
Campus Mail: (Default Service)
In most cases, mail will go out the next business day.
V. How do I get my Reports?
All generated reports will be deposited in your Canvas Course to comply with FERPA security and privacy requirements. You will receive an email with a direct link to your reports.