How to set up a Special Arrangement Exam:
After your student informs you of the need to make up an exam or you determine your student needs to take a make-up exam, please follow these two steps.
Please check for open testing dates before you schedule your exam
1. Click Submissions at the top of the page in the red banner
2. Click on +New
3. Enter course catalogue and section number of the course followed by the exam title.
4. Upload file of exam (skip this step if the exam is online in Canvas)
5. Select the exam group by clicking on the box next to Special Arrangement Exams (Non-Online Classes)
6. Select open date, close date and time limit.
7. If the exam is online in Canvas, enter the password; if the exam is on another website, enter the URL and password of the exam.
8. Select what is allowed during the exam using the available drop-downs.
9. Enter the campus building, room number and department name if you selected delivery
10. Enter the uNID(s) of the student whom you have given permission to take a special arrangement exam.
11. Click Submit.
12. Please ask your student to schedule the exam at http://takeanexam.utah.edu
We require students to have a seat reserved in order to be admitted into the UOnline Center. We do not accept walk-ins. Walk-ins will be redirected to use the schedule tool to make a reservation. Please also advise your student(s) not to delay in reserving a seat. Seats fill up fast.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 801-581-6112, Opt 3